Sunday, July 25, 2004

i'm proud of myself.
i did everything in my DOTT'S blog.
muahahahahahs.

she'd better be grateful.
hahah!

 
anyways!
i've decided to return back to cl.
certainly do miss those days!
will be starting on the first week of august
i've yet to inform iggy about this
til then;
i look forward to working
with ALL of you once again! (((:

played bball with cl today.
its been a long time since i last played with them.
didnt play much though.
played soccer in the end.
i have a personal soccer trainer;
kenny! hahahah.

it was quite good;
for my first training!
soccer's funn!

 
i'm currently training HARD;
for bowling too!
my dad's my personal trainer!
why?! cos i'm gonna compete
with my DOTT after our end year exams.

gotta train HARD!

 
i'm leading myself to the wrong path;
i've gotta get out of this;
quick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home